Tourist Tax Destiny Decided

 Tourist Tax Destiny Decided

The Southern Baja governor announced that monies from the 3 percent tourist tax will be shared with the Los Cabos Tourism Fund (30%) for promotion and the rest (70% bunky!) will be used for infrastructure in Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, and also to the Los Cabos Fire departments. The amounts were agreed upon with the Los Cabos Coordinating Council, the business association that unites most business owners in the state.