NORTH: October 5, 2015
In home assistance is a good option for people who don’t want to go off to the old folks home but can’t quite care for themselves anymore. And it’s a thrifty option too, as it’s labor intensive and the cheap cost of labor is where Mexico has a huge edge over the same care in the United States.
More than 80% of the people over age 65 say they want to continue living in their homes as they age, as long as they can be self sufficient and independent. Where the other 20% want to go, the survey didn’t ask. Do you suppose an old folks home was on anybody’s bucket list?
My birthday is coming up and just to juice the gift train I thought I would show you one of my baby pictures. Yeah, I came from a shelter background, you got a problem with that? It was a convenience, and I made the best of it.